Thursday, March 3, 2011

Uranus. Revisited.

Judging by the stats here, people from all over the world are reading my blog.  Which is really quite freaky.  Tonight I read that people from  Mexico, India, Germany and even South Australia were reading!!!  Wooo hooooo!!!  I think they are doing word searches such as "shite"  "crap"  "slayer" and "shag"....heheheh I am really quite evil.....

Another el bizarro week....but this time for different reasons.  Like I feel in control and the Who Magazine Stars tell me that is because Uranus is aligned with something.  I can't quite remember what.  Might have been Pluto.  Or perhaps someone elses anus.  Regular readers will recall my reliance on The Who magazines' stars for determining my future and the meaning of life in general.

Anyway, they did say something profound would happen this week and it did.  I came to my senses!!!  That's pretty profound!!!!  I always like a bit of coming to my senses.  Quite different to my usual "cloud cuckoo land" as my mother used to describe it.  But tonight I feel normal.  In charge.  Like I know what is going on and I can control it.  Might be a temporary thing, but things seem clearer in my mind.  Which is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment