Friday, August 19, 2011

More observations





If I EVER come off with "it's a good hit out" in relation to a run, can you please shoot me.  What does that even mean?

I regret telling someone too many of my secrets.  I always get scared that I will die suddenly and suddenly someone will read all my emails and my texts and piece together a life that is a bit off centre.  

But I am excited and a little bit apprehensive about this weekends race.  First race in an Ice Age.  Bought a new running outfit to celebrate.  Hope it doesn't chafe.

Bit of a proud mum today.  Curtis and his band mates spent today recording their first EP in a studio in Sydney.  In a few weeks time they play their first "proper" gig in a hotel in Sydney.  Lots of firsts as a mum at the moment.  The less said about last weekends first - the first time I was in the car with him driving, the better. 

Here is something that is funny and shows what clever stuff you can do with a bit of a knack for editing.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment