Friday, September 7, 2012

Chin Tuck

So I was going to go and see the plastic surgeon about my little deposit of fat under my chin.  I tried to explain it to her and she asked me if I had a TURKEY GOBBLER!  A freaking TURKEY GOBBLER?  WTF is that?  So I made an appointment and listened to the lady tell me how I would have to be fitted for a "garment" and wear it for a week and I had a bit of pizza last night and the cheese gave me bad dreams and I dreamt about a really BAD plastic surgeon who had his music really loud to muffle the sounds of screaming, and I honest to god dreamt about old ladies getting liposuctioned in such a scary manner that I woke up and phoned and cancelled.  Phew. 

I also couldn't really imagine going into work with one of those masks you get when you play that game with swords, the name of which I cannot remember at the moment.  Fencing.  That's it.  I mean, I was planning a wee white lie, that I fell over whilst running, but really, who is going to believe that when I turn up with a mummified version of myself.  So I think the turkey gobbler stays and maybe when I am fifty they will have developed some marvellous cream that you apply to your turkey gobbler and it goes away.  I am sure that is possible.  Then you go home with a free unicorn.  I really shouldn't have had that cheese last night.


No comments:

Post a Comment