Thursday, December 22, 2011

One minute a rooster....

....the next a feather duster.

Dog ate all my chocolates.  Probs a good thing as chocolate makes you fat and gives you pimples and I've got enough of both.  She unwrapped the wrapping paper, got the cellophane off and unwrapped the silver paper all whilst I was in the shower.  I came back to find her up on my bed, licking her chops, looking a little sheepish and a little satisfied.  Buffy the Brave.  She'll probably be Buffy the Very Fecking Sick tomorrow.  Which bodes well for a two hour car journey.  I'm predicting watery poos.

Anyway all my positive vibes have disappeared down the toilet.  I am not sure what happened really.  Still, I have a week at the beach, with a bike, the surf, and two legs to run.  Wee bit of sun, the company of young Curtis and of course Buffy the wonder dog and it will all be ok.  It always is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment