Monday, January 23, 2012

Giving up

Observations:  after a mint, a cold bottle of water is the coldest, most beautiful thing you could ever put in your mouth.  After a minty mouthful of chewy on a long run, it is even better.  The most thirst quenching thing you can have.

I am worried about Nicola, the unbalanced twin sister with issues.  She has taken to phoning me in the middle of the night and sending cryptic messages on facebook.  Being a twin, I get those "I know exactly what is going to happen next" feelings with her.  And I had a terrible feeling this morning that she will take her own life.  So I rang her.  I think she is ok today, but something is wrong, something other than all the other terrible things that are already wrong in her life.   Again I've got the guilts and am thinking I should go home.  But I hate the place - and I can't bear the thought of going back.  Time to bring the mountain to Mohammed. 



In other observations, I am crap.  I have no idea STILL about my future.  It keeps changing.  I do know now that you DO need to be careful what you wish for.  It can all go so horribly wrong so easily.  And it is amazing how you can not give a shit either.  And you can still have fun regardless.

I have two ideas that might work.  They both depend on waiting for news on something, one is quite a good idea and will address a few issues, so I suppose I need to wait and see.....!!

This is the year of the Water Dragon.  No idea what that means but my Chinese friend in work seems to think this is a good thing.  Given the last two years have been relatively shite, I am happy to welcome and embrace a good year, no matter what the beast, be it Water Dragon (it is) or a Fire Goat (that is me) or even an Air Head......

No comments:

Post a Comment