Thursday, March 15, 2012

Back

I am doing the best that I can right now, and I think I am doing a great job.  But I have lost something that was incredibly important to me, and I cannot share that with anyone at all. 

My attempts to meditate continue to frustrate me yet encourage me.  If that is possible.  It gets a little easier and yet I know I haven't nailed it yet.  I guess it is a bit like running.

So - running.  Three runs last week.  Then a break and a spin class and a pump class.  Lots of physical activity happening, lots of nice endorphins flowing.  Planning on going to the Circa run on Sunday with Steve, Janis, Ray and Co, and looking forward to seeing everyone again.  It is a bit like a long lost family, and a culture and community that I was once part of, but moved away from.  I guess now is the time to reclaim it. 

Met some old friends tonight, god it feels like I have been on Saturn for the last six months.  I have forgotten everyone I loved and cherished.

1 comment:

  1. But we haven't forgotten you! We all head to Saturn or Jupiter or all the way out to Pluto at some point. Still here when you come back though, and good to see you back!

    ReplyDelete