Thursday, March 1, 2012

Radiohead

This is my life.

Important things come to light at 6am when I log onto my computer.  I hide them at the back of my brain.

I intend to release them later in the day.

I forget.

I get caught up in the day to day.

I come home and log on to my computer and realise I HAVE MISSED MY ONLY OPPORTUNITY TO GET RADIOHEAD TICKETS IN THE REST OF MY ADULT LIFE BECAUSE SURELY THOM YORKE WILL BE TOO FUCKING OLD TO TOUR AUSTRALIA AGAIN. 

Feck.

Double Feck.

Anyway.  There is no point me keeping a blog about running, because I haven't run since god knows when.  I am really over fighting with my achilles and my work schedule.  I am what I would call "burnt out" at this point.  Four hour daily commute has dampened my will to live pretty much.


No comments:

Post a Comment