Thursday, July 18, 2013

You know how your grumpiest friends on Facebook share all these uplifting posts about how you should live your life?  And there's like 15 pointers for you to learn and live by?  And you read them and go, yep, tick, yep, tick, yep, state the fucking obvious why don't you, etc etc etc?  Well one I just read said "what did you achieve today?".  Well, I will tell you what I farking acheived, if I may.  The NSW Police Force don't farking hate me as much today as they did yesterday, that's what I achieved, condescending Facebook Post.  It's not like I had a win.  No sir.  I just didn't have a "lose".  Which makes me inordinately happy. 

Remember how I have been going on about being terribly happy and jumping around with glee and generally being very annoying?  Well I knew it would come to an end and it did.  Monday night I hit the happiness wall.  I was exhausted about being so chirpy.  I was knackered from being so positive.  And I was exhausted to be so nice to everyone.  Eventually, something has to give.  Because seriously, I was over the top happy.  I think I just wore myself out, especially this weekend, when I did so much smiling, running and hanging from trees, it was really unnatural.  But by god it was fun.  So Monday night I had an early night and Tuesday I had to work from home I was so tired.  And I had a nanna nap.  And then I was knackered Wednesday and grumpy again and had to have ANOTHER early night.  And then I slept for like 13 hours and I think it was all that happy smiling and other stuff this weekend.  I am fine now.  I think.  It is ten to ten so I really should be in bed.  But I had dinner with a girlfriend which was another really happy affair so I guess I need to balance life with less happy events so that I dont wear myself out from smiling.  Hence I am going to work tomorrow.  But really.  Life is good.  But awfully tiring.  At one point I was worrying that I might have some incurable disease but I really think that all that bounciness and glee lead to quite a lot of exhaustion.  So I went to Tuesday nights night running trail session, becuase it is so much fun, but missed last nights road run with Bentley man.  Ran today on the road to make up and we have a long run planned for Sunday.  Next week I gotta take it easy as we have M7 marathon on Sunday.  Paul is coming down on Friday so we won't do any running until the race on Sunday - gotta think of things to do on Saturday that don't involve legs..... Hmmmmm...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment