Monday, December 27, 2010

Excess

Excess - it's really ugly.  EVERYONE in our house displayed a bit this Christmas. 

Firstly - Stone.  Stone is not long for this world.  She has lost 600g since she had her ear amputated and won't eat much except if she think it might belong to her nemesis - Buffy.

Anyway today I realised she hadn't eaten much all holidays so I went to the IGA and bought her some prawns.  Which she literally SNORFED up.  Cue large pile of cat puke complete with undigested prawns an hour later.

Sorting out the clean washing in the spare room and came across a big rind of pork chop fat amongst my clean undies.  Clearly Buffy had put this by for a rainy day.  Both Buffy and Stone are not overweight or overindulged.  In fact, everyone in our house is at their correct BMI except me and the Blue Tongue.  Our Blue Tongue is so fat, it has trouble walking, its little hands and feet protrude from the most enormous belly you have ever seen on a reptile. Except that internet picture of the big snake in Africa that ate a donkey.  But that's photoshopped.

Anyway, picture of Blue Tongue impossible because you can't add photos to these blogs any more ARRRGHHHH. 

So I got on the scale today and thanks to Christmas over indulgence, they said I have put on two kilos since the start of December.  Two kilos on a five foot woman is like ten on a normal person! 

So starting tomorrow, when I will rise NO MATTER WHAT THE WEATHER IS DOING at 6am to run down Old Bathurst Road and back up again, it is unofficial boot camp again at my place.  Well, the road is closed to traffic and except that time we were drunk and jumped out of the taxi at 2am in the morning, I have never run up Old Bathurst and man, that'll be some hill training session. 

Tomorrow day is a girls day out bushwalking - cue more leeches.  I will resist the urge to wear my very beautiful and very white new kayanos, even though they "look nice".  But I will try and take them somewhere with a heap of stairs.

Wednesday night and Thursday night are PT nights, Friday morning is a long run with Monica, so that should get the fatty bits shook up a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Bootcamp has started at my house too. I've figured a full time cook, PT and lipo is not an option so it looks like it's up to me to do all the work.

    ReplyDelete