Sunday, June 30, 2013

Weight Watchers Wine

Another fabulous weekend has whizzed past.  This is how I've managed to get old without even noticing, seems I've been having such a good time I haven't noticed that I am now officially ancient. 

Anyway, Mr B (not Mr Bentley, the other Mr B) came down on Saturday and we went out for dinner.  So that was nice.  Then we drank a lot of good red wine.  And talked a load of nonsense.  So that was nice too. *Beams in a slightly retarded way*

Sunday was the replacement run since Woodford to Glenbrook was cancelled, so 8 eager individuals left my place at the ungodly hour (ungodly after drinking red wine and talking shite until almost midnight) of 6.30am and set off for a nice hilly 20km run.  The run consisted of two laps of 10km and I seriously doubted my ability to do both laps but surprised myself by bouncing up and down at the halfway mark BEGGING the girls not to leave me with the boys and come and do another lap.  They agreed and I think we all surprised ourselves this morning.  Very very nice run, great company, challenging little route, I just loved it and I love how I am feeling stronger and stronger with every run.  This week I did Pump class on Monday but ran every other day except Wednesday.  So I managed 52km and a few faster runs for me, one with Summit Sisters and the other with Bentley man.  So feeling good about the week and the running but not the bloody weight!  Over the last three weeks I've been running on average 5 days a week - and I've put on two kilos!!!!  I hate that!  Am I watching what I eat?  Yes!  Am I eating junk?  No!!  Am I drinking heaps?  No!  Am I hungry all the time?  Hell, yes!!!  Anyway, I can see another couple of days of meat looming (thank you Dr Dukan) to fix that, and I am currently imbibing a Weight Watchers accredited wiine.  Yep, you read that right.  No carbs and 70 cals per glass.  And it is LOVELY. 

So in other news, I did a reverse park today.  And I was going back to my car and saw this lady pointing at my rather ineffectual attempt at parking and laughing and clearly pointing out to her partner that the owners parking skills were up her arse.  So I did what any proud person who totally lacks the reverse parking gene would do, and walked past, pretending it wasn't my car.  Furtively hanging about waiting for them to leave so I could get out of the rain and get into my car.  So that was good as well.

Anyway. This WW wine is fab so I might sign off now and go drink some more :)



No comments:

Post a Comment